Wisepill is a medication adherence device that is integrated with our platform. For more information on devices, purchasing and contact information visit https://www.wisepill.com/. Below is a listing of an example pricing structure. Rates listed below are available for small quantity orders. Bulk purchase discounts may be available. Contact Wisepill for quotes.
- The Wisepill RT2000 dispensers cost $185 each plus any shipping costs.
- The Wisepill dispenser requires a SIM card. When ordered through Wisepill directly, SIM cards cost $3.75 each + an activation fee of $2.25.
- There is a $2.50 monthly charge for the data plan.
- The Wisepill Web Monitoring and Hosting is $3 per device per month.
Set Up Instructions
To set up and authorize the device, there are a few steps that need to be taken.
- Contact your Way to Health implementation lead to confirm there is a forwarder set-up by the Wisepill team for Way to Health to retrieve your data.
- Go to Wisepill portal: http://portals.mediscern.com/USA_UI/login to set up your Wisepill.
- Go to Way to Health, Under Manage Study --> Data Sources within the Devices tab, click +New Device.
- Enter a Name for the device and choose Wisepill from the dropdown menu for Type.
- Unlike other devices, a Device Authorization step is not required within the enrollment process.
To authorize the Wisepill, you will NOT need to add a Device Authorization step in the enrollment process. These are the instructions to authorize the wisepill device:
- Once a participant is enrolled, go to their profile.
- Go to the Devices tab and you should see the Wisepill device.
- Select the pencil and enter the Serial Number of the device and click Save.
- Confirm data is coming in (data runs to Way to Health every hour).
- taken_at: date and time Wisepill device was opened